Sunday, February 15, 2015

My First Kiss


I knew I was going to do it during the whole date. She was going to college, so this was my last chance. I parked up at Squaw Peak.
Cliche.
We sat out in the cold for 45 minutes cuddling because I was too scared to make the move, even though I'm pretty sure she knew it was coming. It's like she was holding out on me for fun.
Two cars of teenagers pulled up and asked me to take their picture. It was a good picture for how dark it was outside.
She sneaked back to the car. I got in, turned it on, and thought the moment was gone.
Then that romantic corner of my mind that is severely underused took charge and I heard myself say:
"I really want to kiss you."
"Okay."
I think I blacked out.
Boy it was good.
"That wasn't good, lets do it again."
Okay, maybe it wasn't as good as I'd thought, but I didn't argue with her.



4 comments:

  1. Gotta love a first kiss.. She sounds fiesty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Philo Farnsworth!! I enjoyed this whole thing!! I laughed so hard when I read "Then that romantic corner of my mind that is severely underused took charge" I'm following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wouldve loved that kinda first kiss...haha sorry for the awk comment

    ReplyDelete