Sunday, March 8, 2015

Questions About Life

I have some questions about life and if someone can answer them that would be great:

Why is it a natural tendency to judge?
Why do we have to do a service project for Gov and Cit?
How am I so conflicted about graduating?
Why is everyone always tired and hungry?
Who figures out statistics about how many people die and are born and are bullied and are alive?
How can music change my mood so quickly?
Who came up with language?
Who am I? Where did I come from? Where am I going? (I know those answers, lol)
How do we know that everyone sees the same colors?
When will people realize that power and riches aren't an equal trade for millions of lives?
Who should I ask to prom?
Seriously, who?
Why daylight savings?
Why poverty?
Why 3 meals a day?
Does anyone even care?
Names?
Grammar?
My strange fascination with the attention span and weird viral trends of the internet?
Where will I be in 5 years?
Does anyone even care?
Does anyone even care?


3 comments:

  1. but reall the thing about everyone seeing the same colors.....i think about this probably more than i should
    "My strange fascination with the attention span and weird viral trends of the internet?"
    "Does anyone even care?
    Does anyone even care?"
    great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. The statistics one was my favorite. All over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this made me think and i liked that. and i totally know people you can ask to prom lol so hmu

    ReplyDelete