Sunday, March 8, 2015

Ode to Facial Hair

Its weird.
Growing up I always wanted you.
I've had you for quite some time now and being honest, I just don't think you're worth it.
Sometimes you can make me look rugged and manly, but then you get itchy and uncomfortable and I just start to look homeless.
You're a hassle to shave so I don't want to but then there's the homeless thing.
When I try to grow you out for such purposes as Movember you make a mockery of me.
I like my five o'clock shadow better.
Maybe one day we can work things out but today is not that day.
So goodbye until Tuesday, for that is when you usually comes crawling back.
With utmost sincerity,
Philo

4 comments:

  1. Gold. Light. Happy. Funny. Relevant. Beard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh. The title caught my attention right away and the rest of it was great! I'm right there with ya on the homeless thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was different, and funny. i liked it.

    ReplyDelete